Monday, April 19, 2010

This Computer is Being Attacked

I've encountered a virus that a screen saver comes out every 5-10 seconds. A phrase bouncing on my screen (This computer is being attacked). Its too disturbing. This virus disable all administrators access. You can't boot to safe mode, disable anti-virus updates, disable command lines, control panel almost everything is disabled. The only solution I made is that I remove my hard disk and put it on another computer and set it as slave. But before you do that be sure that the anti virus of the computer you are using is updated. Scan the the drive which your operating system is located. Remove all the virus that has been detected.

The only problem after you scan it is that your msconfig will be removed. Although the message that keeps on appearing on your screen is already removed. The best possible solution for these is to reformat your Operating System.

0 comments: